Phony Whipped Cream
- 1 t Granulated gelatin
- 1 T Cold water
- 2 1/2 T Boiling water
- 1/2 c Iced water
- 1/2 c Instant nonfat dry milk
- 1/2 t Vanilla
- 2 T Vegetable oil
- 3 T Sugar = artifical sweetener
- Chill a small mixing bowl and beaters.
- Meanwhile, soften gelatin in cold water, then disolve it over boiling water. Allow to cool to tepid.
- Place iced water and nonfat dry milk in chilled bowl and beat until stiff peaks form. Continue beating, adding remaining ingredients and gelatin, until blended. Place bowl in freezer for 15 minutes, then transfer to refrigerator.
- Occasionally stir gently to keep mixture smooth and well blended.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0