Petite Olive Pizzas
- 1/3 c tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c grated American cheese
- 1 c canned pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 8 oz pkg. refrigerated biscuits
- Blend sauce, oregano, pepper, 1-1/2 c cheese and olives
- Cut biscuits into quarters; roll quarters into balls. Press on floured board with metal end of biscuit package to make circles of equal size. Place on greased baking pan.
- Top with ripe olive mixture and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 c cheese.
- Bake 450° about 6-8 minutes.Serve hot.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0