- 1/2-cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2-cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 1/2-tsp anchovy paste
- 1-tsp minced onion
- 1-container (3 1/4 ounces) cocktail-size pastry shells (croutelettes, about 30)
- 1-jar (2 3/4 ounces) tiny cocktail shrimp
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise or salad dressing, anchovy paste and onion in a small bowl.
- Spoon mixture evenly into cocktail-size pastry shells. Place on jelly-roll pan.
- Run under broiler until tops are bubbly and beginning to brown, about 1 minute. Garnish with tiny cocktail shrimp and parsley, if you wish. Serve hot.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0