Perfect Egg Rolls
- 2 lg. head cabbage or 3 small (shredded)
- 3 carrots (shredded)
- 4 stalks celery (cut fine)
- 1 bunch of green onions (cut fine)
- 1-1/2 cups cooked pork, or chicken or shrimp, crabmeat or imitation crab.
- 3 pkgs. egg roll wraps
- 1 egg white
- 3 cups bean sprouts (optional)
- 1 bottle peanut oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup water
- Cook all vegetables except sprouts, in 1/4-cup water until crisp tender
- Add soy, ginger & baking soda cook 5 min.
- Put into a colander, drain & cool.
- Add meat and sprouts, mix.
- Brush edges with egg white and roll following pkg. directions
- Put 2 T. of mixture in each wrap.
- Brush edges with egg white and roll following pkg. directions.
- Deep fry, drain.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0