Peppy Tortilla Wedges and Salsa
- 4 (7 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 C. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 oz. ground pork sausage, cooked and well drained
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 C. sliced green onions
- favorite salsa
- Heat oven to 425º
- Place tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Top each with 1/4 C. cheese and 1/4 C. sausage to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top tortilla with chopped tomato, 1 T. green onions and 1/4 C. cheese. Cut into wedges.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0