Peppy Clam Shells
- 1/2 c finely chopped onion
- 1/2 c finely chopped celery
- 1/4 c finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 c butter
- 2 T flour
- 1 T grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- dash pepper
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- dash bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 c finely crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 (7 1/2 oz) can minced clams
- 1 T butter melted
- Cook onion, celery and green pepper in 1/4 c butter till tender but not brown. Stir in flour, cheese, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
- Add 1/4 c of the crackers, mix well.
- Stir in undrained clams; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- Divide among 6 baking shells or individual baking dishes.
- Combine remaining crackers, and melted butter; sprinkle on top of mixture in each shell.
- Bake 350° till heated through, about 15 minutes
Share & Print
0 0 100 0