Pecan Cinnamon Muffins
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1 1/2 cup Unbleached Flour, Sifted
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 each Large Egg, Slightly Beaten
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Chopped Pecans
STEP BY STEP:
- Sift together flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon into mixing bowl.
- Combine egg, oil and mil in small bowl; blend well.
- Add all at once to dry ingredients, stirring just enough to moisten.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spoon batter into greased 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups, filling each 2/3rds full.
- Bake in 400 degree F. oven 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with butter and homemade jelly or jam.
Match the mood of your mealtime by using a variety of pretty napkins to line a muffin basket. For a picnic, choose a red and white checked napkin; for special dinners, use your finest linen napkins; and for Christmas, of course, a bright red napkin.