Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1 1/2 cups ground peanuts
- 2/3 cup arrowroot
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 1 egg
- finely chopped peanuts
STEP BY STEP:
- Combine the peanuts and arrowroot in a large bowl and set aside. In a food processor or blender, combine the peanut butter, honey, oil and egg. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour into the bowl with the ground peanut mixture, mix well, and chill for one hour.
- Pince off walnut size pieces of dough and roll between your palm into balls.
- Roll in chopped peanuts to coat, place about 2″ apart on oiled cookie sheets, press each ball lightly to flatten.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 18 to 20 minutes, until lightly brown.
- Cool on wire racks and store in airtight containers.