Peanut Butter Squares
- 2 sticks melted butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 box confectionery sugar
- 1/2 box graham crackers – crumbled
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Mix butter, peanut butter, sugar, and graham crackers in a large mixing bowl (using your hands works best).
- Spread the mixture intoa 9 x 13 pan, no need to grease the pan. Melt chocolate morsels and spread over mixture in pan.
- Refrigerate 30 to 35 minutes. Cut into squares and refrigerate another 30 minutes.
- Remove squares from pan to serving dish and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Note: If you refrigerate too long before cutting the chocolate will crack.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0