Peaches And Cream Cheesecake
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 small pkg. regular vanilla pudding mix
- 1 20 oz can drained peaches, reserve juice
- 2 8-oz pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 Tbsp. peach juice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- Combine first six ingredients and beat 2 minutes at medium speed. Pour into greased 9×13 inch pan. Arrange peaches over top of batter.
- Combine cheese, sugar and peach juice, beat for 2 minutes. Spoon over peaches.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over top. Bake at 350º for 35 minutes. Cool cheesecake.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0