Pasta Pizza Soup
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 C. water
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 4 tsp. beef bouillon granules
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 1/2 C. cooked tri-color spiral pasta
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook beef, mushrooms, onion, celery and garlic until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain.
- Stir in water, tomatoes, carrots, bouillon, bay leaf and oregano. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Stir in pasta, heat through. Discard bay leaf.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0