Passover Hot-Dog Rollups
- 1/2 Cup oil
- 1 Cup water
- 2 Cups Matzah Meal
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 12 Frozen Kosher L’Pesach Hot Dogs
- Combine oil and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add dry ingredients. Mix well, until mixture pulls away from side of pan.
- Remove from heat. Mix for 5 minutes, then add eggs one at a time. Mix for another minute.
- Divide into 12 portions. Shape the dough around each hot dog.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven on a greased cookie sheet. Bake until hot dogs are sizzling and rolls are done.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0