Parsley and Basil Omelette
- 4 large free range eggs
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 1 handful fresh basil
- salt & pepper
- 2 tbsps. milk
- 4 tbsps. olive oil
- Beat the eggs lightly. Remove the leaves from the herbs, wash and dry them then tear up with fingers.
- Mix the leaves with the eggs. Add salt, pepper and milk.
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy bottomed omelette pan until just beginning to smoke and then tip in the egg mixture.
- Smooth it out flat with the back of a spoon and cook it on one side for about five minutes or until golden.
- Turn it over and slide back into pan. Cook for another five minutes then serve hot or cold.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0