- 1 (17 1/4 oz.) pkg. frozen puff pastry, thaw
- 1 (4.25 oz.) jar champagne mustard, divided
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto ham
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Place 1 pastry sheet on work surface. Spread half of mustard evenly over pastry.
- Combine cheese, oregano, and garlic powder; sprinkle half of cheese mixture over mustard. Arrange half of prosciutto slices evenly over cheese mixture. Lightly press meat into cheese.
- Roll up pastry like a jelly roll, starting at one end & rolling to middle of pastry sheet. Roll up other side until both rolls meet in the middle. Cover & chill at least 30 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining pastry sheet as above.
- Cut rolls crosswise into 1/2 inch thick slices. Slice will resemble a curly C or figure 8. Place slices on lightly greased baking sheets. Brush top with beaten egg.
- Bake at 350 F (preheated) oven for 25 minutes or until puffed & golden.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0