Palatschinken Mit Fruechten (Pancakes With Fruit)
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1/8 lt milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp soda water
- 100 gr flourFilling:
- 1/4 banana
- 2 tsp honey
- 250 gr strawberries or any other fruit you like
- vanilla or chocolate ice cream
- fruits for garnish
STEP BY STEP:
- Melt butter, let cool. Stir together flour woth salt, milk and soda water. Stir egg (to combine white and yolk thoroughly). Add egg and 1 tbsp of butter to the dough. For filling:
- Clean and dice fruits. Steam together with honey in a small pan for about 2 minutes at medium heat. Put aside.
- Put 1/2 tsp butter in pan (1/2 tsp for every pancake) and bake 6 pancakes one after the other for about 2 minutes each side so that they are golden brown.
- Puree steamed fruit roughly. Put on pancakes and roll them together.
- Put 3 pancakes each on a plate and serve with ice cream and fresh strawberries.