- 1 cup Bone Suckin’ Sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 6 TBS chopped onion
Mix all ingredients together. Serve with crackers or chips.
Chesapeake Challenge 5 Layer Dip
- 12 oz Frito Lay Bean Dip
- 12 oz frozen or fresh avocado dip
- 1 oz dry taco mix
- 12 oz sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 cup Chesapeake Challenge Salsa
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheese
Combine taco mix, sour cream, mayonnaise and chopped onion. Let stand for 15 minutes. In a glass casserole dish or bowl, spread the bean dip on the bottom. Add the avocado dip on top of the bean dip. Add the taco-sour cream mixture on top of the avocado dip. Add Chesapeake Challenge Salsa on top of the taco mixture. Put the shredded cheese on top. Best served at room temperature. Enjoy!
- 1 – 16 oz jar Bone Suckin’ Barbecue Sauce
- 1 – 12 oz jar of Bone Suckin’ Sweet Hot Mustard
- Bone Suckin’ Hiccuppin’ Hot Sauce
- 5 lbs precooked meatballs
Pour Bone Suckin’ Barbecue Sauce, Bone Suckin’ Sweet Hot Mustard and Bone Suckin’ Hiccuppin’ Hot Sauce into a crock-pot and stir. Place meatballs in crock-pot and cook on high for 1 hour. Turn crock-pot on low and continue cooking 3-4 hours. If using frozen meatballs, add 1/2 hour to low cooking temperature cooking time.
- 1 wedge Brie cheese
- Blind Betty’s Pineapple Pizzazz Hot Sauce
- One red delicious apple
Place Brie cheese on serving plate. Spread Blind Betty’s Pineapple Pizzazz Hot Sauce thickly over top of Brie, also pool around the wedge. Serve with your favorite cracker and sliced red apple for added color.
- 1 1/2 cups baby shrimp, cleaned & shelled
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 2 Tbs. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. dark sesame oil
- 1 Tbs. tamari or soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups corn starch
- 1/2 tsp. Blair’s Mega Death Sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 cups peanut oil (for frying)
Dissolve one teaspoon cornstarch in 2 teaspoons warm water. Mix in vinegar, sesame oil, honey, soy sauce and Blair’s Mega Death Sauce. Set aside. Dredge shrimp in remaining corn starch. Fry coated shrimp in peanut oil until golden brown. Drain. Stir sauce mixture and then add to the fried shrimp, mixing thoroughly with sesame seeds. Serve over rice. Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped scallions.
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, approximately
- 2 tsp prepared mustard or more to taste
- 1 tsp Black Mamba Venomous Hot Sauce or Wanza’s Wicked Temptation Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped jalapenos
Remove shell from hard boiled eggs, cut in half lengthwise and put the yolk into a mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise and mix until creamy. Add mustard, jalapenos and Black Mamba Venomous Hot Sauce or Wanza’s Wicked Temptation Hot Sauce and stir. You can add more mustard if you want to taste. Fill the egg halves with the mixture and sprinkle with habanero powder. (If you can’t find it you can also use Blair’s Death Rain Nitro.) Refrigerate until ready to eat. These are hot so don’t let the kids get a hold of one.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 6 oz. crabmeat
- 3 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 4 chopped scallions (discard tops)
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tsp Gator Sauce (or to taste)
- 8 oz. cream cheese (block)
- salt & pepper to taste
Mix ketchup and horseradish in good size mixing bowl. Add onions, garlic, lemon juice and Gator Sauce; mix well. Add crabmeat, then chill at least 2 hours. When ready to serve, pour mixture over cream cheese and serve on ritz crackers or anything.
- 1 lb. Codfish, cooked, shredded,
- washed with lime and water
- 1 lb. Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 tsp. chopped onions & garlic
- 1/2 quart milk
- 1 TBS Chopped chive, thyme & celery
- 1 TBS Bello Special Pepper Sauce
Combine all dry ingredients, then slowly add eggs, milk & Bello Special Pepper Sauce. Spoon the dough into hot oil for frying, making 1″ balls. When golden brown, drain well, and serve them with Bello Special Pepper Sauce if more heat is needed.
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (not “lite”)
- 4 to 8 TBS Bee Sting Honey N’ Habanero Pepper Sauce Sweet and Hot (to taste)
- 3 TBS creamy peanut butter
- 1 TBS Rice vinegar
- 1 TBS chopped roasted peanuts (or use chunky peanut butter if you have to, but it doesn’t look as good)
- 1 TBS chopped cilantro or basil
Combine coconut milk, Bee Sting Honey N’ Habanero Pepper Sauce, vinegar and peanut butter in a small bowl. Microwave for a few seconds to soften peanut butter and blend well. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro just before serving.
- Block of cream cheese (live a little and use the full fat stuff)
- Bottle of Bee Sting Honey n’ Habanero Pepper Sauce Sweet and Hot
- Optional finely diced mango or pineapple
Brain surgeons need not apply, this one’s that easy. Soften cream cheese at room temp for 20 or 30 minutes. Place in mixing bowl, smoosh in Bee Sting Honey n’ Habanero Pepper Sauce to taste. For a real tropical treat add forementioned fruit (as opposed to forbidden fruit,) and spread it onto your favorite crackers or tiny toast points if you’re real upscale. Great for apres surf when the boyz show up hungry!
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1 TBS butter
- 1 TBS Bad Byron’s Butt Rub Barbeque Seasoning
- 1 TBS sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter and toss with pecans until evenly coated. Mix sugar and Bad Byron’s Butt Rub Barbeque Seasoning. Season nuts with spice mixture. Bake on baking sheet until golden, approximately 15 minutes. Cool and serve. Store in an airtight container.