- 3 1/2-ounces (104 g) canned smoked oysters
- 3-tbsp (45 ml) mayonnaise
- 1-tbsp (15 ml) chili sauce
- 4-drops Tabasco sauce
- 2-lettuce leaves
- 20 crackers
- 3-thin lemon slices
- Drain oysters on a paper towel. Set aside.
- Blend mayonnaise with chili and Tabasco sauces.
- Cut lettuce into 20 cracker size pieces. Set aside.
- Cut lemon slices into triangles.
- Spread each cracker with 3/4 tsp (3 ml) sauce. Cover with lettuce.
- Top with one oyster. Garnish with lemon. Serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0