Overnight Southwestern Egg Bake
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup half -and-half or milk
- 1 (11-ounce) can Green Giant Mexicorn, (whole corn, red and green peppers)
- 10 (6-inch) soft corn tortillas, cut into quarters
- 1 cup (4-ounces) shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (or a combination of both)
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup prepared guacamole
- Generously grease a 13-by-9-by-2 inch (3 quart) baking dish.
- In large bowl, combine eggs and half-and-half; beat slightly.
- Drain corn and stir into egg mixture.
- Arrange tortillas into greased dish.
- Pour egg mixture over tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 375-degrees. Cover casserole with foil.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are just set.
- Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
- Uncover and serve with salsa, sour cream and guacamole.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0