Oven Barbecued Island Chicken
– 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
– 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
– 1/2 cup pineapple juice
– 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
– 1-1/2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
– 2-1/2- to 3-lb. chicken, cut into serving pieces
1. For marinade, combine all ingredients except chicken. In large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag, pour 1 cup marinade over chicken; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, up to 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
2. Preheat oven to 425°. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
3. In broiler pan, without the rack, arrange chicken. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes(s)
Cook Time: 30 Minutes(s)
Marinate Time: 180 Minute(s)