Ottawa’s Best Bruschetta
- fresh basil
- fresh oregano
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- lemon juice or apple cider vinegar (optional)
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- fresh French or Italian white bread
- Crush garlic and mix with enough butter to butter each slice of bread.
- Chop tomatoes. Combine tomatoes, a drizzle with olive oil, a small splash of vinegar or lemon juice, chopped basil and oregano, and salt and pepper. Set aside (if you have time, let it marinate for 10 minutes).
- Cut bread and toast.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spread the garlic butter on the toast. Pile on the tomato mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Pop bruschetta in the oven and leave in ’til heated through and cheese melts.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0