Omelette au Broccio
- 3 large free range eggs
- 2 tsps. caster sugar
- ½ oz. unsalted butter
- 4 large fresh mint leaves, shredded
- 3 generous tbsps. broccio or young goats cheese
- 1 tbsp. creme fraiche or double cream
- extra sugar and mint leaves to garnish
- Beat the eggs lightly with the sugar.
- Melt the butter in a 10″ omelette pan. Raise the heat and add the mint. When the bubbles start to subside add the eggs.
- Immediately spoon over the cheese and cream. Tip the pan back and forth a few times, lifting the edges of the omelette with a spatula to let the liquid egg run underneath.
- As soon as the omelette is set but still creamy on top fold it in three lengthways and slide it on to a plate.
- Sprinkle with a little extra sugar and a couple of mint leaves.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0