- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 jar (9 1/2 oz) green olives — rinsed and pitted (about 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- pita loaves — cut into wedges as an accompaniment
- In a food processor grind coarse the coriander seeds, add the olives, the vinegar, and the oil, and blend the mixture until the olives are chopped
- Let the relish stand, covered and chilled, overnight. The relish maybe made 3 days in advance and kept covered and chilled.
- Serve the relish at room temperature with pita wedges.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0