Old-Fashioned Vegetable Soup In Crock Pot
- 2 lb. soup bones or 1 lb. beef short ribs
- 2 qt. water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- 1 sm. onion, chopped
- 1 c. carrots, diced
- 1/2 c. celery, diced
- 2 c. potatoes, diced
- 1 lb. can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 lb. can tomatoes or home canned, cut up
- 2 turnips, peeled and finely chopped
- Place the meat, water, salts, onions, carrots and celery in crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Remove bones, chop meat and return to pot. Add potatoes, corn, tomatoes and turnips.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours more.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0