No-Sugar Key Lime Pie
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted margarine
- 2 tablespoons NutraSweet Spoonful
- 1 envelope (1/4 ounce) unflavored gelatin
- 1 3/4 cups skim milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup NutraSweet Spoonful
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, margarine and NutraSweet. Press mixture into the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan; pat evenly on sides and 1/2 inch up the side of pan.
- Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup of the milk in a small saucepan; let stand 2 to 3 minutes. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved. Beat cream cheese until fluffy in a small bowl; beat in remaining 1 1/4 cups milk and the gelatin mixture. Mix in lime juice and 1/2 cup NutraSweet. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
- To serve, loosen side of pie from pan with small spatula and remove side of pan. Place pan on serving plate and garnish with lime slices, if desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0