- 1 (4 serving) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 8 maraschino cherries, finely chopped
- 8 ounces whipping cream
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- grated bittersweet chocolate, garnish
- In a saucepan, combine pudding mix with 1 1/2 cup milk. Cook until thick. Add rum flavoring and chopped cherries. Remove from heat. Let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream. Add 1/2 of the cream to the pudding mixture and fold in. Pour pudding mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Decorate with remaining whipped cream and then grated chocolate.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0