Nacho Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 pkg dry au gratin potatoes
- 1 can (15-1/4-oz) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 c picante sauce
- 2 c water
- 2 c milk
- 1-1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c (2-1/4-oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- In large saucepan, combine potatoes, corn, picante sauce and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Add dry cheese sauce mix, milk, cheddar cheese and olives.
- Cook until cheese is melted and soup is heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve with chips.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0