Mustard-Glazed Pork Chops
– 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
– 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
– 1/3 cup Dijon-style or brown mustard
– 1 tsp. dry mustard (optional)
– 6 center cut pork chops, about 1 inch thick (about 2 lbs.)
For marinade, blend Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, sugar and mustards. In large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag, pour 3/4 cup of the marinade over chops; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours. Refrigerate remaining 1/4 cup marinade.
Remove chops from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chops, turning and brushing frequently with refrigerated marinade, until chops are done.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone ® Robusto Italian Dressing, Wish-Bone ® Light Italian Dressing or Wish-Bone ® Fat Free! Italian Dressing.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes(s)
Cook Time: 15 Minutes(s)
Marinate Time: 180 Minute(s)