Mushroom Parmesan Crostini
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 loaf Italian (about 12 inches long) cut into 12 slices and toasted
- 3/4 cups tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven at 375º
- In a nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook garlic 30 seconds.
- Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until liquid evaporates.
- On baking sheet, arrange bread slices. Evenly spread tomato sauce on bread slices, then top with mushrooms, cheese and basil. Bake 15 minutes
Share & Print
0 0 100 0