Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- 1 lb. packaged mozzarella
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup flavored bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Slice the mozzarella into flat wedges
- Set up 3 bowls, one with flour, one with egg, one with the bread crumbs.
- Coat each piece of cheese first with flour, then egg, then bread crumbs, then throw immediately into the hot oil to fry
- Fry for a minute or two on each side until coating is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0