Mocha Velvet Pie
- 1 baked pie crust or graham cracker crust
- 1-1/2 sticks butter, softened
- 1-1/2 squares Baker’s chocolate, melted
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/8 c sugar
- 2 T instant coffee
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings or nuts, topping
- Cream butter & sugar
- Cool melted chocolate; blend into butter & sugar. Mix with coffee and vanilla. Add one egg at a time, beating well after each addition. (up to 5 min with electric mixer). Turn into shell.
- Chill for 4 hours. Then put in freezer.
- Before serving add whipped cream to top & sprinkle with shavings or nuts
Share & Print
0 0 100 0