Mocha Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
One 9-inch Cheesecake
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 2 1/4 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 12 oz Seimi Sweet Choc.Chips *
- 2 1/3 cup Butter, melted **
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 4 t Instant Coffee
- 1 Env. Unflavored Gelatin
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cup Heavy Cream, Whipped
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips *
* Chocolate chips should be the Little Bits chocolate Chips and they are to be devided into 2 separate cups. Set aside.
** Butter is to be melted and then cooled to room temperature.
STEP BY STEP:
- In large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1 cup little bits chocolate chips and butter, mix well. Pat firmly into 9-inch springform pan, covering bottom and 2 1/2-inches up sides. Set aside.
- In small saucepan, combine milk and instant coffee, sprinkle gelatin on top. Set aside for 1 minute. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin and coffee dissolve. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Beat in sweetened condensed milk and gelatin mixture. Fold in whipped cream and remaining 1 cup of little bits chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan. Chill until firm (about 2 hours). Run knife around edge of cake to separate from pan, remove rim.