- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup flour
- 2 large cool whip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 small instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- Mix in small bowl first three ingredients. Flatten in pan that has been sprayed with Pam. Bake at 350º for 15 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Mix well in large bowl one cool whip, cream cheese, and powdered sugar. Spread this mixture over crust.
- Mix pudding mix with milk. Beat until thick. Spread on top of cream cheese.
- Put more cool whip on top of pudding mixture and top with chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate until firm, about one hour
Share & Print
0 0 100 0