Mississippi Mud Pie
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 12 ounces nondairy whipped topping
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (4-serving size) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 package (4-serving size) instant butterscotch pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Thoroughly blend graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter or margarine. Press firmly in bottom of 9-inch pie pan.
- Blend together half the nondairy whipped topping, 3/4 cup sugar, and cream cheese. Spread mixture on top of crust.
- Whip together the puddings and milk and spread on top of cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining nondairy whipped topping.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0