Mint and Asparagus Frittata
- 8 eggs
- 8 oz. thin asparagus
- salt & black pepper
- 2 oz. freshly grated parmesan
- finely chopped leaves of small bunch mint
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- Discard the tough ends of the asparagus and blanch the spears in boiling water until just tender. Drain, dry, season with salt & pepper.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and beat lightly. Add most of the Parmesan and mint, then season.
- Heat the olive oil in an 8-10″ frying pan, coating all sides. Add the egg mixture and lower the heat. Cook over a low heat, loosening the eggs at the sides from time to time, until just set.
- Put the asparagus and remaining Parmesan and mint on top. Put under a preheated grill for a couple of minutes.
- Remove from the pan to a warm plate and cut in wedges to serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0