Mini Salad Pizzas
– 2 (6-in.) pita breads
– 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.)
– 1 cup chopped arugula or baby spinach leaves
– 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
– 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
– 1/2 small red onion, chopped
– Wish-Bone® Salad Spritzers® Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
1. On baking sheet, arrange pitas; evenly top with cheese. Broil 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine arugula, tomatoes, olives and onion. Top pitas with arugula mixture, then spritz with Wish-Bone® Salad Spritzers® Italian Vinaigrette Dressing.
This recipe is “Best Life” approved. Best Life is a trademark owned by Best Life Corp. Learn more about the Best Life program at www.thebestlife.com.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes(s)
Cook Time: 3 Minutes(s)
Nutrition Information per serving
Calories 320, Calories From Fat 100, Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 12g, Cholesterol 20mg, Saturated Fat 900mg, Total Carbohydrates 42g, Sugars 4g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 13g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 25g, Iron 20g