Minestrone Soup EZ
- 1 Lg. can College Inn Chicken Broth
- 1 Lg. can (28-32 oz) crushed tomatoes
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 3/4 c. orzo or other very small pasta
- 1/2 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 medium onion
- salt & pepper
- 1 pkg. frozen mixed veggies
- Sauté meat with chopped onion until cooked through.
- Place in pot or dutch oven with broth, tomatoes, soup mix, pasta and veggies.
- Bring to a slow boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about an hour. Add salt and pepper to taste
Share & Print
0 0 100 0