Millionaire Pecan Pie
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Cream together the softened cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer. Let the mixer run for 3 to 4 minutes on high speed.
- Stir in the crushed pineapple, coconut and pecans. Mix well.
- Carefully fold in half the whipped topping until filling is well blended. Reserve the remaining half for topping.
- Pour filling into crust and chill for several hours. Garnish with reserved whipped topping just before serving.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0