Milk Chocolate Malt Brownies
- 1 package (11.5 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup instant malted milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup malted milk balls, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
- Heat milk chocolate and margarine in 3-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted. Remove from heat.
- Cool slightly. Beat in sugar, vanilla and eggs. Stir in all remaining ingredients, except malted milk balls. Spread batter in pan. Sprinkle with malted milk balls.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0