Mile High Strawberry Pie
- 1 pkg. of frozen strawberries (Do not use fresh)
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1&1/2 C whipped cream
- 1 large deep-dish baked pie shell
- Beat frozen strawberries, egg whites, sugar and lemon juice with electric mixer for 15 minutes.
- Fold in 1 C of the whipped cream.
- Gently pour into pie shell and pile very high.
- Put in freezer at least 24 hrs.
- Cut into 8 servings from freezer.
- Top each piece with a tablespoon of whipped cream and a Fresh strawberry.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0