Mile High Chocolate Fruit Pie
- 1 Cup (1 medium) sliced banana
- 1 (6-oz) graham cracker piecrust
- 1 (4-serving) pkg. Jell-O sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2/3 C carnation nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1/4 C. water
- 2 C finely chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 (8-oz) pkg. fat free cream cheese
- 1 C Cool Whip(r) free
- sugar substitute to equal 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 8 tsp. lite chocolate syrup
- Layer banana in bottom of crust.
- In medium bowl, combine dry pudding mix, dry milk powder, and water. Mix well using wire whisk. Pour mixture over banana. Refrigerate for 5 minutes
- Arrange strawberries over set filling.
- In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon until soft. Add cool whip, sugar substitute, and vanilla. Mix well to blend.
- Spread topping mixture evenly over strawberries.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hrs.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0