Microwaved Chicken Kiev
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cups dry bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. basil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 chicken breasts
- pepper for taste
- 1/2 cup apple juice (I use white wine)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (I use green onion)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- Reserved butter
- Melt butter in glass mixing bowl in Microwave for 40 seconds on High.
- Dip chicken breasts in melted butter. Set aside after dripping chicken.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, spices, salt and pepper. Dip chicken in crumb mixture to coat.
- Arrange chicken in 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish. Microwave on HIGH for 9 minutes.
- Rotate dish 1/2 turn. Cook 9 minutes more.
- Combine sauce ingredients, including reserved butter and pour over chicken. Cover with waxed paper and Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH.
- Let stand covered for 5 to 6 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0