Microwaved Chicken Breasts Supreme
- 3 lbs Chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 10 1/2 oz Cream of mushroom soup Canned, condensed
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1/8 tbsp Pepper
- Place chicken breasts, skin-side-down in a shallow, heat- resistant, non-metallic, 10-inch baking dish.
- Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 10 minutes. Set chicken aside.
- In a deep, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, melt 2 table-spoons butter in microwave oven 15 seconds.
- Add onion to melted butter and heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 2 1/2 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Add soup, milk and seasonings to onions. Stir well to combine all ingredients. Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken and heat, covered, 6 minutes in microwave oven or until chicken is tender
Share & Print
0 0 100 0