Microwaved Bacon And Cheese Quiche
- 1 9″ whole pie shell
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup half and half
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped, including tops
- 1 can French fried onion rings
- Place pie dough in 9 inch glass pie dish. With a fork prick sides and bottom of pie shell, to prevent bubbling.
- Microwave at high 3 to 4 minutes. Set aside.
- Place bacon slices on a paper towel, on a paper plate. Cover with a paper towel Microwave at high until brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Place on a paper towel to absorb fat. Set aside. In a medium size bowl beat eggs. Blend in half and half.
- Add cheese and green onions, mixing well. Crumble bacon. Add to mixture. Mix well. Pour into pie shell.
- Sprinkle onion rings on top. Place pie dish on an inverted saucer in microwave oven.
- Microwave at medium (50%) until center is almost set, 16 to 18 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0