- 12 ounces extra-lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces dried spaghetti
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese (optional)
- COOK beef and onion in large nonstick skillet, stirring frequently, until beef is brown. (Drain, if necessary.)
- Stir in salsa, corn, water, and seasoning mix. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until thickened and bubbly.
- PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain. Toss warm pasta with sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0