- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup refried beans OR chunky salsa, drained
- 2 med tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 oz mild canned green chilies, drained and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup black olives, drained and chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine crust ingredients; mix well. Let stand 3 to 4 minutes. Roll out into a 14-inch circle. Transfer to an oiled baking sheet or pizza pan. Bake 12 minutes.
- Spread beans or salsa on crust. Layer tomatoes on top, followed by green chilies, onion, cilantro, cheese, and olives. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0