- 1/2-pound Mexican Pasteurized Process Cheese Spread with Jalapeno Pepper
- 1-package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2-tbsp chopped pitted ripe olives
- 1-tbsp chopped cilantro
- Roll process cheese spread between 2 pieces of wax paper to form 12 x 9-inch rectangle.
- Beat cream cheese, olives and cilantro until well blended. Spread over process cheese spread.
- Roll up, starting at narrow end, to form 9-inch roll. Garnish with additional cilantro, if desired.
- Wrap in plastic wrap; chill until firm. Cut into 1/4-inch slices. Serve with assorted crackers.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0