Mexican Cheese Dip
- 2 tb Butter
- 1 Onion, small
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 2 tb Jalapeno or Chili Pepper
- 2 tb All Purpose Flour
- 1 c Milk
- 1 Tomato, medium, chopped
- 1 c Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Combine butter, onion, garlic, and peppers in a 4 cup microwavable casserole.
- Microwave uncovered at High for 2 – 3 minutes or until softened. Blend in flour and microwave at High for 30 seconds. Gradually whisk in milk until smooth.
- Add tomatoes, microwave, covered at High for 3 5 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, whisking once. Stir in cheese until melted.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips or veggies.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0