- 2 (9 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 C (8 oz) Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (16 oz) can Veg-All mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 C. chopped tomato
- 12 C. finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 C. finely chopped green pepper
- 3 T. mild green chilies
- 1/4 C. sliced ripe olives
- Place tortillas on lightly greased baking sheet. Sprinkle one tortilla with 1/2 C. cheese; top with half of the Veg-All, tomato, onions, peppers and chilies.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 C. cheese and top with 1/2 of the olives. Repeat with second tortilla.
- Bake at 425º approximately 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are crisp.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0