Mesclun Salad with Balsamic Honey Mustard Dressing
- 2 cups mesclun or mixed greens
- 2-3 T diced tomatoes
- 2-3 T diced, peeled, seeded cucumbers
- Combine all ingredients in two small serving bowls.
- 1 T honey
- 1 T dijon or stone ground mustard
- balsamic vinegar to taste
- optional – several whole peppercorns (black, white, greeen, and/or pink)
- Blend honey and mustard in a small bowl with a fork until emulsified. Drizzle in balsamic vinegar until dressing is just thin enough to pour over greens. Taste and add more vinegar if desired.
- Crush whole peppercorns with a mortar and pestle or in a spice grinder.
- Blend crushed peppercorns into dressing and drizzle over salad.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0