- 4 tbsps. olive oil
- 1¼ lb. tomatoes, Skinned & chopped
- 1 tsp dried marjoram
- ½ tsp sugar
- 2 green peppers, seeded & chopped
- 3oz feta or caerphilly, diced
- 6 eggs, beaten lightly
- salt & pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the chopped tomatoes with the marjoram and seasoning.
- Cook for twenty minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has evaporated and a rich sauce is formed.
- Add the sugar and chopped peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cheese, mix well and pour the beaten eggs over. Mix lightly with a spatula as for scrambled eggs and season. Cook for 4-6 minutes until the eggs are cooked to your taste.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0